We stand for and emphasize the foundational truths held in common by Evangelical Christians; our basis of fellowship being a oneness of heart and mind in all things of the Lord and adherence to the historic Christian faith expressed as follows:
1. The Bible, which is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit and inerrant in the original manuscripts and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. The triune Godhead in three Persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, death, bodily resurrection, present exaltation at God’s right hand, and personal and imminent return.
4. The atonement by the substitutionary death and shed blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
5. The fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth.
6. Salvation is the gift of God, offered to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, apart from works.
7. The Holy Spirit indwells every born-again believer, to strengthen and empower them, to live a life of victory over sin.
8. Baptism is the immersion in water of a believer in Christ, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. It shows, in a solemn and beautiful emblem, one’s faith in the crucified, buried and risen Savior, with its effects in our death to sin and resurrection to a new life. It is prerequisite to the privilege of church membership.
9. The resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life and blessedness in Heaven, and the resurrection of the unsaved unto everlasting punishment in Hell.
10. The Church, the Body of Christ, consisting only of those who are born-again, for whom He now makes intercession in Heaven and for whom He shall come again.
11. Christ’s commission to the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.